Note: Before any installation of new plugins, it’s always recommended that you backup your site’s database first as a precaution.
Do you already have Organize Series installed? Then you’ll want to check out the Upgrading Instructions instead.
From Your Admin Dashboard
The easiest way to install Organize Series Core is from your website dashboard. To do this:
1. Go to the plugins admin page on your WordPress site.
2. Click the “Add New” button next to the title.
3. In the “Search Plugins” field, type `organize-series`.
4. In the search results you’ll see the Organize Series plugin listed. Click the “Install Now” button.
5. After the plugin is installed, click the “Activate” button. That’s it!
Via FTP/Uploading the Plugin
We strongly recommend not using this method, but its here for those where installing from your WordPress dashboard just doesn’t work.
- Download the file.
- Extract to a folder in
wp-content/pluginswithin the folder of your WordPress install. You should end up with a folder structure like this:
- Activate the Organize Series plugin via your WordPress plugins page.
- That’s It!