The support product gives you access to email based support for Organize Series core and any extension you have an active license key for.
Support includes things like:
- Assistance with installing and activating the plugin
- Basic help with customizing the output of series information.
- Initial troubleshooting of any issues you are encountering with using the plugin or extensions.
- Consultation on approaches to implementing series or extensions for your use case.
It does not include things like:
- Extensive custom development for your site (whether or not something is extensive custom development is determined by the support agent handling your request).
- Fixing bugs or issues caused by conflicts by third party plugins and/or themes.
- Resolving issues with the server your website is hosted on.
- Installing or activating any third party plugin or theme.
Why is support not included with the individual extension licenses?
The primary reason is to keep the cost of the individual extensions low. Over the years customers have expressed appreciation for the fact that they only need to pay for support if/when they need it. Many customers find that Organize Series itself is easy enough to use without any support or the provided documentation is sufficient for their needs. Also, there are users of our core product that do not need/want any paid extensions but do want support, this provides that option to them.
Does this mean if I discover a bug that it will not be fixed?
If you’ve discovered what you think is a bug, there’s no need to purchase a support license to report that bug or have that bug fixed. Please report your findings and assuming its verified as a bug, we will add it to our development queue based on severity.